From PREX Wiki
How to Run Beam Modulation
- First, make sure Coda is running
- You need to be logged in apar account on adqa3:
- Go to directory:
- Run beam modulation code:
- Beam modulation will automatically run for 7 days
- In order to quit beam modulation
control+cto crash out of the beam modulation program.
python3 gm_bmw_clearall.pyto clean up the DAQ records and release the EPICS FFB pause states.
Modulation online plots
For each run,
- Check the online plot ( the top plot on the BMW plot page), we should see all 7 coils (colorful bars) at least for one super cycle (one bunch). If not, check the beam trips, if this run has a lot of beam trips, then check the other more stable runs. If you still miss one or more coils, then please call Ye: 803-553-3570.
- Check the online plot ( on the BMW Cycle page ).