From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 12:05, 1 July 2020 by Rom
How to come back to Jefferson Lab
edited by R. Michaels, July 1, 2020
For all Users
To come back to Jefferson Lab and work, all Users must:
- register as a User 7 days before coming even if you have registered before. Why ? Explained here. Note, you also need permission from Thia or Rolf. The easiest way to justify being on campus is to sign up for shifts, but there might be other ways. This is for Users. For Staff, it's a little easier to justify.
- SAF003 training is new and mandatory.
- You are asked to read about MEDCON5
- Check your training record, make sure you are up-to-date.
- Read the COVID-19 OSP and certify that you read it by signing the copy in the counting room.