From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 13:04, 21 July 2019 by Caryn Palatchi
- Flip IHWP state
- to flip IHWP state, will have to inform other halls of intention to flip state first. Then call MCC and ask them to flip state.
- Note: After the IHWP state has been changed, the parity alarms will go off until the voltages are set correctly.
- Then (after IHWP is in new desired state), on apar@adaq2, in ~/feedback2019, run ./FlipPCValues to set the voltages correctly
- Double check voltages are correct: on apar@adaq2, in /feedback2019, run ./FlipPCValuesCheck. The output should tell you the voltages are good, otherwise call an expert.
- if alarms go off and values don't match those in table, call an Expert