From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 16:05, 16 November 2018 by Chandabindu
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 998 903 0149 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/9989030149
- Chandan : SBU GEM update slides
- Chandan: Modified the MPDs and upgraded the firmware. The MPD library and Read-Out-List are modified to make debugging easy.
- Chandan: New CAEN high voltage module (N1470) is tested with GEM detector. Digital patch panel is tested with SBU GEMs.
- Chandan: To measure the efficiency of the GEM detectors large plastic scintillators are used in the cosmic stand.
- Joey: Presented cosmic data, but source (Cs-137) data is having large occupancy.
- Seamus: Need to process the trigger signal with a pre-amplifier.
- Chandan: Source data is not very useful, try to acquire more cosmic data.
- Chandan: We should start working on the ROL for counting DAQ.
- Cameron: There will be help for JLab staff.
- Seamus: We should fit the six samples with a characteristic function to extract information from data.
- Siyu: We have to decide the length of HDMI cables for SBS GEMs. Who will buy them?
- Seamus: Probably PREX/CREX collaboration will buy this.
Seamus, Devi, Joey, Cameron, Ryan, Tao, Siyu, Chandan