From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 998 903 0149 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/9989030149
- Chandan : Test Lab GEM update slides
- With QDC in the ROL, the DAQ gives trouble with trigger mismatch and word missing. Without QDC, can take data with three GEM detectors using ISU setup. The SBU DAQ is still not behaving properly sometimes - could be old crate or MPD problem!!
- Latency scan for the ISU stand is done and now taking cosmic data with out QDC.
- Gas leakage problem is still there. Hoping to get help from JLab engineers on Monday.
- The two-slot backplanes are more noisy than the four-slot backplanes. The strips near the edges of APV cards having weired pedestal. They are supoosed to have larger pedestal width. But the multiple peak structure could be due to the noisy environment at the Test Lab area.
- We do see nice charge correlation in the GEM detectors with cosmic muon. Dustin: Why there is bend in the charge correlation plot? Bryan: This could be due to large amplitude signals, for which six samples are not enough.
- Asked Bob to give two Flash ADC (VME based) for the quartz signals.
- Need to install analyzer and SBS-offline on ISU DAQ PC.
- Bryan: If possible it would be nice to see the correlation of quartz charge and strip number of GEM detectors.
- Dustin: Not sure how important to debug this now!!
Dustin M, Brady L, Carlos V, Joey M, Tao Y, Bryan M, Chandan G