From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 15:31, 6 May 2019 by Chandabindu
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 998 903 0149 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/9989030149
- Chandan: Test Lab update slides
- Chandan: Tested HV module from Manitoba. It has the same noise issue we found with SBU module. We have to find al least one Betran (375N) module with two working channels to powerup all GEM detectors.
- Chandan: We have exact number of CERN HV divider. I will start the process to get few more from CERN.
- Chandan: With proper database setting I can find more track using PREX GEM decoder class. It has some variable defined (not really necessary) in the code but not supplied by the database. The present code doesn't allow to select few planes for tracking. It doesn't save raw adc samples. It stores pedestal corrected adc values.
- Chandan: The frame for SBS GEM is assembled and ready in the hall.
- Siyu: One GEM stand is tested with cosmic. Pedestal looks okay. One stand will be ready to move inside hall by Monday. Other GEM stand is under test and be ready by next Monday.
Dustin, Devi, Ryan, Ye Tian, Siyu, Chandan