From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 14:46, 31 May 2019 by Chandabindu
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 998 903 0149 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/9989030149
- Chandan: The seven GEM is working. The TreeSearch and PREX-counting repositories are installed on a-onl account. DAQ is working upto 450 Hz.
- Bob: Is the rate limit from FADC or MPD? For production data we will take mode 9 data.
- Chandan: Not sure, Will check.
- Dustin: Jack said the Ar/CO2 mixture can change within few percent. The pressure can change a bit.
- Seamus: May not be a problem if we monitor the flow rate when we will use the GEM detectors.
- Bob: Can we calibrate the pedestal of GEM detectors and getrid-off unnecessary data.
- Seamus: May not be possible with current MPD resources.
- Seamus: ISU, SBU and UVa group should come up with run plan - Pedestal, efficiency, etc.
- Dustin: Will try to be comeup with a run plan
- Nilanga: Do we have online scripts?
- Seamus: TreeSearch and PREX-counting repository is already installed on the aonl accounts.
Dustin, Bryan, Ye Tian, Chandan, Ryan, Seamus, Devi, Siyu, Bob Michaels, Nilanga