From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 998 903 0149 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/9989030149
- Dustin: Prelim quartz alignment run plan pdf
- Chandan: Cosmic data from hut (not latency scanned) is presented. Will have to scan latency. New CAEN HV is received and tested. It looks okay. Working on remote control.
- Chandan: Talked with Jack regarding remote control of the Bertan module. He said that he will not have time before the experiment.
- Siyu: Right ARM GEM DAQ is working. Will work on Left arm. Trying to make the UVa decoder working.
- Siyu: Can we change the FastReadout parameter to higher values. That will enable us to handle higher trigger rate.
- Chandan: Yes, we can. I have tried this at testlab. But there is problem with writing data trailer in the data stream. If we go with this option, we have to modify the MPD decoder. I'll change the value to higher value.
- Dustin: It will be great if we can move the UVa GEM about 20 cm.
- Nilanga: That is next to possible without taking the UVa stand out of the stand. May not go for this if it is really demanding.
- Seamus: Since UVa GEM has large coverage, we will keep them in position and move the small GEM detectors
- Nilanga: How difficult is it to move small GEM chambers.
- Dustin: Everything can be slide over the unitrut.
- Dustin: Gone through the quartz alignment run plan.
Seamus, Bryan, Dustin, Bob, Nilanga, Ryan, Ye Tian, Devi, Siyu,Chandan