From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 22:59, 30 June 2020 by Cameronc
Portal for HRS, Counting Mode, Optics, data and simulation notes and meetings
- Weekly Meetings - Monday 2:30 PM
- Hall A monte carlo portal
- G4HRS Simulation - Documentation, Github
- HAMC Simulation - Notes, tech-note, formulae, Github
- Bob's October 2019 analysis plan, Kent's October 2019 plan, Ryan's October 2019 Update (most useful starting point), Ryan's FOM calculation for CREX notes
- Notes from Tyler: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
- Optics Database Tuning - Ryan, Siyu, etc.
- Acceptance Function - Ryan, Chandan, Bob, etc.
- PREX I notes from Bob
- Average Q^2 from Analyzer and Simulation - Devi, Ryan, Dustin
- Inelastic backgrounds and contamination - Ryan, Devi, Hanjie
- Radiative corrections for APV extraction - Hanjie
- AT extraction, verification in Analyzer and Simulation - Ryan, Devi, etc.
- Rescattering, Pole Tip backgrounds, and more - Devi, Bob, etc.
- Super-elastic tail in G4HRS simulation but not in the Analyzer data
- Related, questionable quad magnetic field implementation in G4HRS (see some of Tyler's notes above for reference)
- Raster / BPM corrections for Analyzer Database
- Consider two ways of tuning HRS database w/ & w/o septum co-tune
- Are radiative corrections handled properly in G4HRS
- Target implementation is simplistic in G4HRS (and needs to be update to do diamond foil + Pb simultaneously)
- Inelastic states may need additional attention in G4HRS