To add HV settings configurations for proper monitoring and mapping:
- Log into aslow@adaq3 (using the adaq password
- Run the hvs [right/left] command in the ~/slowc folder
- Use: Tools->Map Configurator, and then compare the voltage maps with the displayed voltages to make sure you are looking at the right ones
If you need to add your own configuration that isn't already one of the available maps
- Edit the ~/RIGHT/[whatever].map to contain the information you need (which requires that you know what HV cards your channels are plugged into, see the other maps for examples)
- Then do: Tools->Add/remove frame list->Cancel->Update Connections, which updates the map list
If the HV control GUI doesn't load, then you need to log into pi@rpi7, with Bob's rpi password, then run ./start_hv, and if that doesn't work, you will need to make sure the cron job is running in the background (./scripts/start_hv_cron) and then continue using aslow@adaq3's hvs command to proceed.
The SAMs are in rpi7:2001 port, S4 slot, L0.0->L0.7 channels
The SAM wired connections are established as indicated in this PDF (but Actually, there is an error; SAM4 and SAM8 are connected to KDPA001 not KDPB001).