Hall A Tools
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 22:15, 7 June 2019 by Juliette Mammei (Created page with " ==How to bring up HAC control window (Hall A Tools), Monticello, and JMenu== * JMenu ** On ''hacweb7'', click the toolbox in the bottom left corner ** In a terminal type <t...")
How to bring up HAC control window (Hall A Tools), Monticello, and JMenu
- On hacweb7, click the toolbox in the bottom left corner
- In a terminal type NewTools
- Click the OPS Menu button and select JMenu (it should be the first selection in the list)
- JMenu (HLA)
- OPS Menu -> EDM (HAL) -> JMenu (HLA)
- Hall A Tools
- In JMenu (HLA): Hall A -> Tools Display Or - In JMenu go to the Standalone Menus tab and select HallA In search bar at the top type ' tools display ' select Hall A Counting House Tools Display
To run the tools below, log onto the a-onl or the adaq accounts.
- Hall A Tools - Alternative to above method
- Click the box next to 'Tools'
- Monticello" 'monticello'