Hall A Tools
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 15:17, 12 June 2019 by Cameronc
How to bring up HAC control window (Hall A Tools) and JMenu
- You can type jmenu from the command line on adaq@adaq# computers for an OPS JMenu
- On hacweb7
- Click the toolbox at the left of the toolbar
- Click NewTools
- Click the OPS Menu button
- Open Hall A Tools with one of the following methods:
- OPS Menu -> EDM (HAL) -> JMenu (HLA) -> Hall A -> Tools Display
- OPS Menu -> JMenu -> Standalone Menus -> Hall A
- In search bar at the top type ' tools display ' select Hall A Counting House Tools Display
- On a-onl or the adaq
- In a terminal window type 'hlamain'
- Click the box next to 'Tools'