Welcome to the Wiki for the Lead Radius Experiment ("PREX"). The idea of this Wiki is to organize info relevant to the upcoming run, and to foster communication and collaboration.
Status and Plans
- A shutdown work list (updated Dec 2009) Experiment starts March 11, 2010 !
- Notes from Run-related meetings
- more details on status
- ADCX Inventory (as of end of HAPPEXIII)
Experiment HowTo and TroubleShooting
Weekly Analysis Coordinator (WAC)
|Dates (2010)||WAC name|
|03/11 - 03/17||Mark Dalton|
|03/18 - 03/24||ZAFAR AHMED|
|03/25 - 04/03||your name here|
|04/04 - 04/10|
|04/11 - 04/17|
|04/18 - 04/24|
|04/25 - 05/02|
|05/03 - 05/09|
|05/10 - 05/17||Chun-Min (Mindy) Jen|
|05/18 - 05/24|
- 2005 Latest Proposal Update (PDF), and Same, postscript.
- PREX Web Site on hallaweb has more physics info.
How to Contribute to this PREX Wiki
- To get a new account: click login (top right corner)
- Where the page invites you to obtain an account click "request one" and follow the instructions.
- I'll get an e-mail, will approve you and you'll get a password by e-mail.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.