Welcome to the Wiki for the Lead Radius Experiment ("PREX"). The purpose of this Wiki is to organize information relevant to the running experiment, and to foster communication and collaboration.
If you are looking for the old wiki main page (ca 2010) it is here: Main Page 2010
If you are looking for the March 18-20th Hall A beam tests information please go to: webpage
Planning for 2019 Run
- Upcoming Schedule
- Invasive DAQ work should be done by June 1.
- Restore to hall starts June 10. Work in hall must be completed for Hall lock-up.
- Run starts June 17.
- TaskList for 2019
- PREX weekly meetings: wikiPage
- Collaboration meetings: wikiPage
- Magnetic Modeling meetings wikiPage
- Optics meetings wikiPage
- Radiation meetings wikiPage
- GEM Meetings wikiPage
- DAQ Meetings wikiPage
- Analyzer Meetings wikiPage
- Moller Polarimeter Meetings hallaweb wikiPage
- Compton Polarimeter Meetings hallaweb wikiPage
- "HAPLOG" the PREX/CREX ELOG
- DAQ Documentation Portal
- GEM Systems and Hardware Portal
- JAPAN Analysis Module Portal
- Beam Modulation Documentation Portal
- Compton ELOG
- Moller Polarimeter (hallaweb)
- Getting Started with analysis and computing
- HRS DAQ and Analysis for Q2 and Optics
- Experimental Readiness Reviews
Fall 2016 HOWTO
- Info about how to run the DAQ, analyze data, etc: Fall2016_HOWTO