Welcome to the Wiki for the Lead Radius Experiment ("PREX"). The idea of this Wiki is to organize info relevant to the upcoming run, and to foster communication and collaboration.
Shift Signup Password for signup = "leadradius".
Status and Plans
- A shutdown work list (updated Dec 2009) Experiment starts March 11, 2010 !
- Notes from Run-related meetings
- more details on status
- ADCX Inventory (as of end of HAPPEXIII)
Experiment HowTo and TroubleShooting
Weekly Analysis Coordinator (WAC)
|Dates (2010)||WAC name|
|03/11 - 03/17||Mark Dalton|
|03/18 - 03/24||ZAFAR AHMED|
|03/25 - 04/03|
|04/04 - 04/10|
|04/11 - 04/17||Chun-Min (Mindy) Jen|
|04/18 - 04/24|
|04/25 - 05/02|
|05/03 - 05/09|
|05/10 - 05/17||Chun-Min (Mindy) Jen|
|05/18 - 05/24|
- 2005 Latest Proposal Update (PDF), and Same, postscript.
- PREX Web Site on hallaweb has more physics info.
- shift signup (password = "leadradius")
- PREX experiment web site
- Parity in Hall A
- Hall A
- Hall A Logbook
- 2008 PREX Workshop
How to Contribute to this PREX Wiki
- To get a new account: click login (top right corner)
- Where the page invites you to obtain an account click "request one" and follow the instructions.
- I'll get an e-mail, will approve you and you'll get a password by e-mail.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.