PREX/CREX Aug 15, 2018 10:00am
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 10:24, 15 August 2018 by Ciprian Gal
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 627 455 790 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/627455790 Offline room: CEBAF Center L210A
- Status updates:
- CG: the septum coil has arrived, however there is no firm plan of when to assemble it (due to cooldown work going on right now) and lack of space. Jessie is working with Thia to find enough space for APEX magnets that require more work (they are they priority since they are up next) and for us as well.
- CG: the dump pipe is being worked on now. Both flanges have been welded back and the plan is to have the work complete by the end of this week.
- CG: Thia is considering to run Hall A between 5th and 9th of Sept with any target except the tritium. They are going to form a plan on Wed, but if we have something we could do parasitically, or dedicated we should speak up.
- SR: good progress on GEMs both at ISU and SB. hope to get data soon.
- SR: working to get the beam profile at the quartz detectors and AT detectors so that we can go ahead with the purchases in Sept. DM: we should put in purchases by the end of Sept. It takes about 8 weeks to get them.
Ciprian G, Seamus R, Eric K, Silviu C, Chandan G, Adam Z, Cameron C, Devi A, Tyler K, Ryan R, Jay B, Dustin M, Tao Y, Paul S,
Kent P, KK, David A, Paul K, Dave G, Amali P, Caryn P,