PREX/CREX Aug 8, 2018 10:00am
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 13:35, 8 August 2018 by Cameronc
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 627 455 790 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/627455790 Offline room: CEBAF Center L210A
- thermals and design: Ciprian slides
- SR: why does multiplying Boron by 10 times have almost no effect on the thermals? CG: will have to look into it
- analyzer: Paul K slides
- KP: we should try to rework the naming scheme, trying to make them shorter. PK: we can look at it
- CG: will have to figure how to make the connection between the ET system (CODA uses 32bit while the analyzers use 64bit). Will check with Bob and see what is the best path forward.
- KP: we should probably stick with GitHub for issue tracking for now and see if we find some failings with it we can consider moving to Redmine later
- CC: I will make a wiki page with a guide for getting started with Github, start [www.github.com/JeffersonLab/HallA-Parity-DAQ a new repo for the DAQ software (mainly crls and related files)], and start a new slack channel (prexcollab.slack.com #parity-daq).
- KP: we should start regular analysis meetings.
- Beam studies:Caryn slides
- CP: (3rd slide from the back) with the KD*P we get pretty good position differences (blue are x green are y).
- CP: we plan to insert the RTP in December to check if we can run during Spring, before PREX2.
- KK: what happened before with RTP that you got large position differences? CP: still under investigation, but there are hints pointing to clipping on apertures and the chopper being the culprit
- KP: we are making good progress on the design and procurement. Robyn has sent out most sections towards procurement. The sky shine and septum Bfield shielding boxes are still pending.
- KP: we should get some experience for the fall tritium run.
- KP: thanks to Bob, Cameron, Chandan and Amali for all the work getting the DAQ running.
Kent P, Chandan G, Seamus R, Paul K, Caryn P, Tao Y, Amali P, KK, Jay B, Cameron C, Devi A, Dustin M, Eric K, Jinlong Z, Silviu C, Siyu Jian,
Tao Y, Ryan R, David A, Victoria O,