PREX/CREX Dec 4, 2018 10:00am
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 12:55, 4 December 2018 by Ciprian Gal
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 555 144 462 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/555144462 Offline room: CEBAF Center F324-325
- Kent: Outstanding design elements docdb:281
- KP: Talked to Robin. The deadline is March 11th. Everything is on track.
- KP: upstream end of the collimator box will require additional changes due to moving the target US
- KP: things between target and collimator still need to be ordered (not sure if they belong to the target or hall design). Need to track it down
- KP: new interferences in the septum boxes need to be cross checked before handing over Q1 collimator design/drawing
- SR: we should check for positions between the two CAD models since I had some problems making things match. KP: will do.
- PK: LCW = low conductivity water
- SP: did the radiation budget took into account the correct interference? KP: it should be small for the plastic shielding and the outside was evaluated
- Victoria/Ye: Beam modulation haplog3577
- VO: the beam modulation system needs to be integrated into CODA (Ye is working on it). KP: you can test it without the DAQ but it would need additional effort
- VO: when the run is over we will check the BSY to make sure we have a cable to send data to the crates there. PK: on monday they will do a beam change and it may be a good time to walk in. KP: we should be able to go in there during beam running, but we should double check.
- VO: working on analysis as well to make sure we understand what we need from analysis plots
- KP: slide 3, you should plot det2 divided by beam current.
- Cameron: SAMs
- CC: we are now submitting drawings to designers
- CC: the new SAMs have ~26% increase in NIEL rate to the HRS detectors
- CC: we will probably have at least 1 in of endcap that is 10 mils and then taper to the welding point between the endcap and the can
- CC: the CAD drawings are mostly done we are ready for construction
- KP: will we have functional SAMs during APEX? DM: I’ll look into it at the end of Dec.
- CC: there is a new runlist of on the wiki.
- Schedule for next week: Ciprian Weekly Meeting Discussion Topics
- DM: will probably update on test beam results
- Caryn: Injector setup and feedback (push back to Dec 18th)
- Ciprian: Ion chamber positions
- Eric: Moller simulations
- Bob: DAQ
- Seamus: Tracking and optics
Adam Z, Devi A, Eric K, Guido U, Paul K, Rick H, Dave G, Ciprian G, Ryan R, Sakib R, Victoria O, Tao Y, Sanghwa P, Ye T, Dustin M, Kent P, KK, Seamus R, Siyu Jian, Chandan G, Cameron C, Jay B, David A,
Amali P, Caryn P