PREX/CREX Feb 14, 2018 10:00am
From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 627 455 790 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/627455790 Offline room: CEBAF Center L210A
- Rad update: Ciprian slides
- PS: don’t we want to run with the SAMs?
- KK + BM: the SAMs are quite valuable and we should see if we can keep them. KP: we should talk about it more and see if we can find a possible solution
- CG: will run a SAM simulation for CREX
- DM: the Qweak SAMs were close to the dump. KP: never quite used for Qweak because they were not well understood. KP: we should clarify our goals for the SAMs and see if we can move them at the very edge of the hall or pull them out. DM: we should also consider having a machined can (redesigned).
- SR: we should list our options (design wise) and see if we can 1. have reasonable levels of radiation 2. have useful information from the SAMs
Ciprian G, Kent P, Adam Z, Bob M, Cameron C, Dave G, Silviu D, David A, Victoria O, Tao Y, Dustin M, Devi A, KK, Tyler K, Chandan G, Amali P, Paul S, Ryan R, Juliette M, Seamus R, Caryn P, Jay B,