PREX/CREX Jan 15, 2019 10:00am
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 13:07, 15 January 2019 by Ciprian Gal
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 628 981 532 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/628981532 Offline room: CEBAF Center F324-325
- Design Status: Kent and Ciprian
- CG: design is mostly complete with the exception of two items
- CG: the sieve movement mechanism is being designed now and as far as I can tell there are no major concerns on our end that they are not handling (i.e. making sure we know the position of the fully retracted sieves through some physical stops and making sure the mechanism is smooth and not prone to locking).
- CG: Q1 collimator KP: Seamus used the same z position as before and we should be fine since they are placing the collimator in front of the bar. SR: the output pictures from simulations also matched with what Adam drew.
- March 7-10 planning: Don and Ciprian googleDocPlan
- DJ: assume 4-5 shifts for Moller polarimeter commissioning
- DJ: first shift is to check the SC coil. Hopefully the alignment is good enough to continue the work over the weekend. If we need to align it is unlikely we will get Survey and Alignment to work Friday evening/night
- DJ: probably break Moller studies after 24 h to allow other beam studies and come back after 1/2 other shift(s).
- GU: what is the tolerance for continuing? DJ: that would be up to Yves and Ops.
- KP: we should plan to either have 2 teams of experts or have at most 2 shifts in a row
- Compton update: Adam docDB294
- AZ: The RRPD signal problem does not seem to be an issue as of this morning. It is not clear why this changed over the last week.
- DG: plan is still to perform systematic checks to properly understand what is going on on the table
- Injector Status: Amali and Caryn docDB295
- CP: in the next week we will look at the electron beam with chopper scans.
- CP: we measured the DOCP and got 99.8%. the IHWP was 2deg off and after fixing it we are at 99.9%.
- DG: you should try to replace the banana cables for the critical spare.
- CC: we saw a similar issue in the test lab and will talk to Bob to investigate.
- Schedule for next mtg: Ciprian Weekly Meeting Discussion Topics
- Moller update: Eric
- Integrating beam monitors: Ciprian
- DAQ: Bob
- GEMs: Devi
- Tracking and optics: Chandan and Seamus
Adam Z, Chandan G, Dave G, Amali P, Sanghwa P, Ciprian G, Eric K, Victoria O, Tao Y, Cameron C, Caryn P,
Devi A, Ryan R, Ye T, Paul K, Dustin M, Guido U, Kent P, Paul S, Seamus R, Jay B, Don J, Jinlong Z, Sakib R,