PREX/CREX Jan 31, 2018 10:00am
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 12:17, 31 January 2018 by Ciprian Gal
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 627 455 790 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/627455790 Offline room: CEBAF Center L210A
- PREX1 dump: Ciprian slides
- CG: with the updated PREX1 numbers our total radiation dose for PREX2 + CREX is (31+14)% (compared to the old 38+17 before). For the fat pipe we now have (24 + 11)% vs (19 + 13)% before
- skyshine sheilding: Adam slides
- AZ: still having issues with reproducing err hall lid numbers with the current current simulation setup
- KK: find out if what percentage iron is in these green blocks
- acceptance envelope: Kent haplog3470
- KP: this is important because of the tight constriaints for the collimator box to q1 vacuum enclosures. it currently just barely fits but we need to take into account alignment tolerances.
- KP conservative I estimate 3 mm alignment tolerances + 3 mm acceptance buffer
- KP: att 1: red line is where the wall would be, and green is the 6 mm tolerance . the green is the same as tyler’s cut corresponding to 4.5 deg from target
- KP: att2, 3 the influence of these cuts on rate and FOM. the rate seems to be different from att 1 (will investigate further)
- KP: leaning towards a bend in the vacuum enclosure.
- KK: we should make some more plots to look at the neutron skin sensitivity in 1D
- HRS magnet tuning: Ryan haplog3467
- RR: look at the AT enhancement in the focal plane using PREX1 data.
- RR: HRS trans allows for calculation for the transport through the HRS at 1st and 2nd order
- GU: how large is the shift US from the raster? RR: about half of meter
- SR: we would like to have a tune that minimizes the shift. Even the current tune would not disastrous in x but for y we could do better.
Ryan R, Ciprian G, Bob M, Adam Z, Chandan G, Tyler K, Devi, David A, KK, Seamus R, Guido, Cameron C, Kent P, Caryn P, Dustin M, Victoria O, Jullitte M, Jay B, Silviu D, Tao Y, Amali P,
Sanghwa P, Dave G,