PREX/CREX Jan 8, 2019 10:00am
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 12:26, 8 January 2019 by Ciprian Gal
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 555 144 462 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/555144462 Offline room: CEBAF Center F324-325
- Beam modulation: Victoria haplog3591
- VO: figured out cabling and will test next week. Next is slow control and analysis. We can manually send a signal through the slow controls. We also updated the libraries. Next week we will automate signal generation. We also need to integrate this into EPICS and analysis chain.
- Cavity monitors: Ye docDB291
- YT: we can see that the scaler rates show a good linear relationship with the faraday cup current (page 4)
- YT: will work with Musson when he returns to fix the analog output and then do a proper calibration
- Integrating detectors: Dustin
- DM: we have already setup all of our 4 DAQs.
- DM: local crew is continuing work at a good pace (Chandan, Devi, Tao, Cameron)
- DM: we are still missing transducers and a couple of other components for the motion system. We will discuss this at a next AT meeting.
- ChG: we can read out all the GEMs and ready to take data.
- ET System Update: Cameron - slides
- CC: This is an update on the 32 to 64 bit bridge.
- CG: for the full event size (with all the crates) can the bridge run properly at 240? CC: we can find parameters that will work
- Schedule for 190115 mtg: Ciprian Weekly Meeting Discussion Topics
- CG: We will decide the meeting schedule and agenda by the end of the week.
Cameron C, Ye T, Tao Y, Eric K, Devi A, Adam Z, Dave G, Ciprian G, Sanghwa P, Chandan G, Robert M, Paul S, Ryan R, Seamus R, Silviu D, Victoria O, Dustin M, Jay B, Iris Halilovic, Sakib R, Juliette M,
Kent P, KK, Amali P, Caryn P