PREX/CREX Jun 13, 2018 10:00am
From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 627 455 790 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/627455790 Offline room: CEBAF Center L210A
- SAM Radiation Simulations Wiki slide (Cameron)
- CC: using spherical cap, thin Al can (10 mills) for the first 6 cm and fixed quartz and varied the radius of the SAMs, wit
- CC: to get the radiation in the O-ring as before we need to got up to 5 cm offset (putting it in the shadow of the collimator)
- CG: redesigning the can will get us 10% at 4.5 cm offset.
- SAM rates: Tao slides And DocDB Link
- TY: the simulation is more than a factor of 2 larger than the data during Gmp.
- TY: only electrons counted in this simulation. KK: the 11.5 GHz probably does not have the proper Al form factors.
- KK: we should include the diamond for the final estimate
- KK: if we get about 100-200 GHz per SAM we should be ok. KP: if we get about 10% increase in radiation we should be ok
- KP: do we care about background rates at the SAMs? KK: we should investigate this, but this is part of test during PREX. For CREX it does not matter as much.
- KP: collaboration meeting July 25th-26th
Adam Z, Ciprian G, Dave G, Sanghwa P, Eric K, Bob M, Tyler K, Jinlong Z, Victoria O, David A, Chandan G, Devi A, Kent P, Cameron C, Guido U, KK, Seamus R, Ryan R, Tao Y, Juliette M, Paul S,