PREX/CREX Mar 21, 2018 10:00am
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 15:44, 7 June 2018 by Cameronc
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 627 455 790 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/627455790 Offline room: CEBAF Center L210A
- Feedback: Caryn, Amali, Bob,
- 120 Hz KD*P, Bob working on finding an issue with the dead time for the DAQ. Tested all the way to 960Hz. 1.3kHz is the limit due to the limit of the readout for the boards.
- Thermal neutrons: Adam
- AZ: haplog3486 shows the comparison to P1. As we said last week we have less high energy neutrons but more thermal neutrons.
- Victoria’s FLUKA sims: Kent docDB126
- KP: the heat map top view is for a beam offset (1mm in y and 3mrad in angle) after a full PREX run. These numbers are the tolerances that we asked for the installation.
- DA: we are not hyper-sensitive to misalignments within tolerances.
- KK: RadCon should be able to make a comment if this is reasonable or not.
- SR: we should look at what kind of isotopes are being produced. KK: we can get that from the lifetime (last three points are on a line).
- Planning for the run: Kent TaskList
- KP: looking ahead for a task list for the work in the following year
- KP: system owners should try to fill this out
- KP: we should try to start planning for moves to JLab (in particular for students). For now we have Amali and Victoria local staring in the fall. KK: we’ll start this discussion at SB
Caryn P, Adam Z, David A, Devi A, Eric K, Paul S, Bob M, Amali P, Guido U, Tao Y, Tyler K, Ciprian G, Ryan R, Seamus R, KK, Silviu D, Kent P, Cameron C,
Dave G, Sanghwa P