PREX/CREX May 16, 2018 10:00am
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 15:44, 7 June 2018 by Cameronc
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 627 455 790 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/627455790 Offline room: CEBAF Center L210A
- SAM geometry studies (Cameron - Haplog 3502)
- Initial results from running simulations on ifarm with different geometry options
- CC: working with prexSim on the ifarm for different configurations of SAMs.
- CC: comparison with Adam does not line up; needs investigation. CG: we should take this offline and investigate
- DM: this is the proposed geometry? CC: yes. CG: what is the thickness of the Al? CC: same as before
- CC: spherical endcap helps on the level of 10%
- CG: next steps should be to progressively thin the Al thickness and after to progressively increase the radius where the SAMs sit.
- Compton work: Ciprian
- CG: we have identified what needs to be done through the summer and fall and the people to do it. Focus is on the DAQ and the photon detector.
- KK: what is the plan for the e-detector? DG: probably the HVMAPs are a discussion for later. As far as I know the e-det is not required but would be very useful to have.
Ciprian G, Dave G, Tyler K, KK, Adam Z, Amali P, Cameron C, Caryn P, Chandan G, David A, Dustin M, Devi A, Ryan R, Victoria O, Tao Y, Eric K,
Sanghwa P, Kent P,