PREX/CREX Nov 20, 2018 10:00am

From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 12:10, 20 November 2018 by Ciprian Gal (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to Main Page >> PREX/CREX_Teleconferences

previous meeting << >> following meeting

Logistic information

 BlueJeans calling instructions:
 Toll-Free Number (U.S.&  Canada):  888-240-2560
 International toll number:         408-740-7256
 Bluejeans CODE:                  555 144 462
 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/555144462
 Offline room:   CEBAF Center F324-325

Agenda

  1. SAM update: Dustin
    • DM: we have all the dimensions squared up and fwded the information to Seamus. Talking to designers at Argonne to make sure everything is coming out ok.
    • DM: the light guides are being made and should have one or two for the SLAC beam test
    • SR: we are talking to Dave M to make sure everything is signed off.
  2. Design Update: Kent
    • KP: the design changes have not been propagated fully in the CAD design at JLab. we had a meeting yesterday to make sure everything is squared away.
    • KP: there were no significant changes to what was bought before
    • KP: we sent them the new acceptance pathways
  3. Beam status:
    • CG: the hypernuclear run has been extended until Sunday and we may get the opportunity to take some data.
      • CG: first there is a plan to put high current into hall A from OPS with a multifoil target. We can take data parasitically
      • CG: second there is a possibility to go lock out the tritium target (if hypernuclear reaches their stat goal) and allow us to run unrastered and with a nA level currents. If this is a possibility we will need to coordinate with someone from the injector group and OPS to make sure they know how to get nA current into Hall A.
  4. Weekly discussion: Weekly Meeting Discussion Topics
    • SP: the page should be updated to make it more useful: transform into a table with links to latest updates.
    • KP: we want to update the collaboration updates with the latest information; basically getting the benefits of collaboration meetings without having them.
    • KK: we should think of the old electronics chain and ground loops; CG: will add to the list starting in Jan.
    • BM: we should keep track of the target. CG: will add
    • BM: we should have an update for the design. KP: I’ll discuss it with Robin and present next week
    • KP: we’ll discuss the collimator at the Dec 4th meeting.


Present

Dave G, Amali P, Ye T, Sanghwa P, CG, Adam Z, Cameron C, Chandan G, David A, Devi A, Dustin M, Eric K, Jinlong Z, Kent P, KK, Paul K, Paul S, Rich H, Bob M, Ryan R, Sakib R, Seamus R, Tao Y, Tyler K, Wouter D, Victoria O,

Excused