Record of Parity Settings
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 15:56, 24 July 2019 by Caryn Palatchi
- Prior to July 10, solenoid angle was incorrect by 3 degrees https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3702542
- July 10 evening - after Run 3143 - solenoid angle fixed by injector group (was 89deg, put at 91.2deg)
- July 11 morning- after Run 3175- Table changed to also have solenoid =91.2 (for VWein 88deg) in addition to having solenoid =86deg (for VWein -89deg)
- changed the AposU and AposV voltages july18th,attached picture is a history of what we had until this day
- Spin dance performed and HWien angle setting changed from -15.5deg to -13deg.