Record of Parity Settings
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 19:55, 1 August 2019 by Caryn Palatchi
- Prior to July 10, solenoid angle was incorrect by 3 degrees https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3702542
- July 10 evening - after Run 3143 - solenoid angle fixed by injector group (was 89deg, put at 91.2deg)
- July 11 morning- after Run 3175- Table changed to also have solenoid =91.2 (for VWein 88deg) in addition to having solenoid =86deg (for VWein -89deg)
- changed the AposU and AposV voltages july18th,attached picture is a history of what we had until this day in Figure 5
- July24 start of swing: Spin dance performed and HWien angle setting changed from -15.5deg to -13deg.
- July 31 documenting the settings before attempted 10nm move : up through slug23.
|V PITA||303 ± 1000 counts||303 ± 1000 counts||-970 ± 1000 counts||-970 ± 1000 counts|
|HallC IA||23000 ± 2000 counts||23000 ± 2000 counts||38000 ± 2000 counts||38000 ± 2000 counts|
- Aug 1, slug 24 and 25. After 1 run in slug 24, changed AposV to try to cancel position differences. https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3713312. IHWPin: AposV=-385 --> want delta -20nm = +400counts --> new AposV =15. IHWPout: AposV=163 --> want delta +20nm = -400counts --> new AposV =-237