From PREX Wiki
Contact: Kent Paschke
Manpower: Kent Paschke, Ciprian Gal
- First attempt at new analyzer <<June deadline>>
- Test on PREX1 data.
- (Re)Create plots that were used to verify PREX1 data integrity/quality
- Add analysis and drawing macros to analyzer package
- Create fake PREX2/CREX data with updated names and addresses for BCMs, BPMs.
- Use macros to create online monitoring GUIs
- Add warning messages for online monitoring for shift crew
- Create documentation of online plots, what they are for, and what to do when they go bad -> Online Plots