Target density variation check
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 15:20, 3 September 2019 by Sanghwa (Created page with "* First measurement 09/02/2019 ** HALOG summary: [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3727894] ** Target #7 and #10 were checked for current range 5-70uA ** Septum mistuned on pur...")
- First measurement 09/02/2019
- HALOG summary: 
- Target #7 and #10 were checked for current range 5-70uA
- Septum mistuned on purpose in order to reduce rates, T2 trigger is used
- Sieve in
- Clear non-uniformity observed from degraded target (#10) compared to good (still in use) target (#7).
- More visible at higher current, but hint of similar signature of density rearrangement seen at low current.
- Consistent results from both LHRS and RHRS spot data
- Second measurement 09/03/2019
- HALOG summary: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3727983
- Took high statistics run at very low current (30nA requested)
- Similar result shown in RHRS data as previous high current test
- Different distribution in LHRS is puzzling