WAC Notes July 25 2019
From PREX Wiki
|HOW TOs for shift crew|
|All Expert Contacts|
July 25 2019
Production Run List
Non-Production Runs and Bad Runs
- There were many pedestal and event cut problems. From now on, when an event cut isn't absolutely necessary it should be removed - see japan source code for reference of cuts here
- The BCM appears to be falling apart. We are fixing it and running slug 12 on BCM DG DS in the meantime.
- BPM 4ec had intermittant problems (iocse10 has issues) and so we are regressing with 4e again. BPM 11X is ok and stays in regression.
- Increase in Detector widths and Collimator temperature HALOG COLLIMATOR HALOG
- Increase in collimator temperature and raising neutron dose HALOG
- The increase in detector widths started from late Swing Shift HALOG
- Cavity BPM lock change HALOG