WAC Notes November 12 2020
From PREX Wiki
|RCDB||HALOG||HAPLOG||DocDB||Online Prompt||BlueJeans Link||Runlist spreadsheet|
Each WAC will suggest changes for their run period, which will be discussed at this meeting:
- Slug 186 - 7626 - was not included before - is the very first run, it has 5 sigma Aq (no Aq feedback) and FFB commissioning/noise, but otherwise is fine
- Slug 186 - 7627 - was included before - Has 2 sigma Aq (bad Aq feedback). Also, FFB turning on an off is a mess, but as far as I can tell, there is no negative impact on slopes or corrections (so it should be tolerated)
- Slug 186 - 7628 - needs cuts - One very brief 1.5 mm 12X jump
- Slug 186 - 7630 - needs cuts - Another brief 1.5 mm 12X jump
- Slug 186 - 7631 - needs cuts - Another brief 1.5 mm 12X jump
- Slug 186 - 7632 - Really huge FFB noise... is it worth keeping the 150um + BPM Y RMS data? X is OK.
- Slug 186 - 7634 - Really huge FFB noise still
- Slug 186 - 7635 - BPM 1 YP wire looks fishy, otherwise OK. Some BPM 12X noise, very brief. Same FFB noise problems as before.
- Need global cuts on ATs