WAC Notes November 6 2019
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 11:34, 6 November 2019 by Paulmking
|HOW TOs for shift crew|
|All Expert Contacts|
November 6th 2019
Daily Meeting BlueJeans
Stuff needed for respin
- List of runs we want to analyze
- We still have 30 slugs that are labeled with "NeedsCut" in Tao's summarized spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1Y6qR_h4oW4qNmbtdpo2TIX2u_TI5qjRUZIDyEroMfl0/edit#gid=0 and the updates to RCDB logged here https://github.com/leafybillow/check-list/commit/512908a1a0ba7a1993db7d60c0fde4078b902e48
- At Monday's meeting we set the deadline for the WACs for next Monday (11/11) to have everything fixed.
- Adjusted BCM cuts to be 15uA below nominal
- Robert was going to make a list of the runs that are the transitions between "50uA", "70uA", and "85uA" and give that to Weibin
- Weibin should make a branch off of operations to hold these draft changes
- Fix the pedestal file ranges (and understand big jumps in pedestal values)
- Only change in this respin should be adjustment of run ranges if we applied a pedestal change later than it was intended
- Robert should make a branch off of operations to hold these draft changes
- Any changes in event cuts needed?
- I think at the Monday meeting we decided not to change the other cuts this time through.
- Dither corrections ready to be done for all runs
- Victoria has a list of "blessed slopes" for the whole PREX-II data set. Right now it is in a spreadsheet; she and Paul will discuss how to use this in the respin most easily