Weekly Analysis Coordinator
From PREX Wiki
|HOW TOs for shift crew|
|All Expert Contacts|
In the process of editing and updating this page. Please contact Juliette Mammei firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or suggestions.
Weekly Analysis Coordinator (WAC)
|Dates (2010)||WAC name|
|06/24 - 07/02||Tao Ye|
|07/02 - 07/09||Sakib Rahman|
|07/09 - 07/16|
|07/16 - 07/23|
|07/23 - 07/30|
|07/30 - 08/06|
|08/06 - 08/13|
|08/13 - 08/20|
- Run the scripts for looking at daily/weekly data
- Look closely at runs marked "junk"
- Collect each shift data - How To
- Develop scripts to monitor data
- Monitor changes made to the regular japan operations branch. This is the directory that opens when the gojapan command is used at login. The regular japan operations branch is the engine for realtime analysis. So, shiftcrew plot macros should be updated in this branch. If map files are updated, propagate that into japan_wac_only folder.
- Pull in changes from regular japan operations branch into the japan_wac_only folder after reviewing the commits made.
- Run Info
- PVDB parity run database
- onlinePlots - from prompt analysis
Accessing onsite computers
With the access to hallgw, one can have access to the onsite computers.
- Do not connect remotely to the adaq computers
- For special analysis, connect to a machine on the aonl cluster
To get access to hallgw:
- Request to help desk for 2 factor authentication
- If approved, you will receive an email guiding you through the steps for setting up the access pin and the pin generator app(MobilePASS)
- In a terminal type in: ssh email@example.com
- With access granted, type in: ssh username@hallgw