From PREX Wiki
Open your browser on an a-onl@aonl machine
(firefox from an adaq login terminal will work too)
- https://bta/ or https://accweb.acc.jlab.org/bta/
- Login with your CUE username/password
- File->Open Timesheet
- choose: Hall:A -> Day-> Shift: Owl (or Day or Swing)
- click "Open"
- If you want to edit hour(s), Please click very right "pencil" icon, then make a comment or edit time -- DO NOT USE *EDIT ALL* ON THE BOTTOM
- "Load from EPICS" should work in production mode, however you should check the numbers. Also it does not work for other modes like moller commissioning or tests.
- MCC likes to have the sheet updated throughout the course of the shift, and they need the first 7 hours completed right at the 1-hour before the end of your shift mark (their shifts end earlier than ours)
- To save your edited info into DATABASE, just click "V" (check-mark), it's in the same place where the "pencil" icon was. Don't forget to save, your edits will be wasted !
- When MCC call you for BTA (An hour before your shift end), click "SAVE INFO for MCC"
- Read number ABU and BANU. (That's it ! This should work !)
- End of shift, please sign off
- Once you've done, please Logout.
Next in checklist >> Shift Checklist