Detailed Production plan
From PREX Wiki
Production Condition Test
- Check the following has been performed
- 50uA-70uA beam current, through Compton (backgrounds on fingers and Compton photon detector) with no target
- Establish 4x4 raster. Insert lead target. (low current, ramp up. check collimator water, vary raster size 4x6?)
- Set Detector and SAM voltages (Dustin M)
- Check Conditions OK
- collimator water
- thermocouple temperatures
- radiation monitors
- ion chamber stability
- Check Locks (these are necessary for main detectors and SAM calibration)
- Slow Target Lock on 4A, 4E (jmenu->"slow locks"-> Orbit Locks Expanded View -> HallATGT)
- Fast feedback for HallA on (iocse9)
- If beam is going through Compton, HallAComLock should probably be on
- Should HallAMolLock be on?
- establish Aq feedback on bcm_an_us
- document pqb conditions
- turn on Helicity Magnets? -1000,1000 for first 2 and -200,200 for second 2?
- Apply pedestals to japan for SAMs and DETs and compton bpms and cavity bpms. Update bcms and bpms if necessary.
- Take Data
- Take at least 1 hour of data
- Monitor all things above and take screen shots of all parameters above and elog them.
- Run panguin online to examine feedback, Detector widths, Monitor Widths
- Regression slopes check from Tao
- examine simple correlation plots with panguin (are SAMs and DETs normalized in mul tree?)