Reset collimator temp IOC
If the collimator temperature and water flow readback stops, you need to reboot the IOC that controls it. The IOC is iocha12, and it also has an ozone monitor in it, so if it needs to be rebooted you may receive a call from MCC.
To reboot the IOC:
- In crate CH01B04 (middle room, in the 3rd rack from the left), about waist height, is RESET SWITCH BOX #2.
- The switch is a green button in the upper right hand corner of the box (#8).
- Press and hold the button for 5-10 seconds.
- Wait for the readback to start again on the MyaPlot (could take up to 5 minutes).
- If, after 5 minutes, the plot is still not updating, try rebooting again.
- If the second reboot attempt fails, then call the Tech on call; an access may be required.
Described also in halog 3710723
Instructions for 1/14 through 20th or so/2020
If iocha12 needs to be turned on/reset, this must be done by Software on Call.
- The IOC has had it's auto-restore EPICs software turned off, so it needs to be reset by the software expert
- Otherwise the old instructions below are still accurate for power-cycling
Keywords added to help find this information: collimator, septum, septum temperature, PREXSeptumTemp20, PREXSeptumTemp13