From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 09:45, 14 June 2019 by Cameronc
In the process of editing and updating this page. Please contact Juliette Mammei email@example.com with questions or suggestions.
[[PREX Main]|PREX Main]]<< Information for Shift Takers << Shift Leader
New Python Alarm Handler
Start a new instance
Execute the ~/bin/ command
Old Hall A Alarm Handler
Start a new instance of the alarm handler
- Click on the red toolbox in the lower left corner (see Figure 1)
- Click on "AlarmHandler"
- The window shown in Figure 2 should appear
- Move the alarm handler window to the upper right of the screen
- Pin the window to all of the desktops
- Click on the "AlarmHandler" in the upper left corner
- Mouse over "To Desktop"
- Choose "All Desktops" at the top of the drop down menu
Responding to an alarm
- Click on the alarm handler window in the upper right of the hacweb7 monitor (see Figure 2)
- This will open a window that lists the various pieces of equipmen (see Figure 3)