From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 17:11, 13 June 2019 by Juliette Mammei
Start a new instance of the alarm handler
- Click on the red toolbox in the lower left corner (see Figure 1)
- Click on "AlarmHandler"
- The window shown in Figure 2 should appear
- Move the alarm handler window to the upper right of the screen
- Pin the window to all of the desktops
- Click on the "AlarmHandler" in the upper left corner
- Mouse over "To Desktop"
- Choose "All Desktops" at the top of the drop down menu
Responding to an alarm
- Click on the alarm handler window in the upper right of the hacweb7 monitor (see Figure 2)
- This will open a window that lists the various pieces of equipmen (see Figure 3)