Beam and Hall checks
From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 16:28, 8 June 2019 by Juliette Mammei (Created page with "* Is alarm handler running on hacweb7? * Is the volume up on hacweb7? (both hardware and software) * Beam Energy (GeV) * Beam current (µA) * Downstream raster (B) on? Yes/No...")
- Is alarm handler running on hacweb7?
- Is the volume up on hacweb7? (both hardware and software)
- Beam Energy (GeV)
- Beam current (µA)
- Downstream raster (B) on? Yes/No
- Raster size (x:y mm, see log 3654466 )?
- Fast feedback on? Yes/No
- Beam Position Monitor X/Y (mm) A
- Beam Position Monitor X/Y (mm) E (BPM B in Hall A Tools)
- BCM temperature (K) (PV, PS, Thermocouple) If these differ by +/-.5 from (110.0,110.0,115.0) contact RC and halog
- Arc energy NMR locked? ( (Goto ARC or the "Field Management Screen", and verify if the box locked is ON/OFF))
- VESDA System OK? (VESDA is the smoke/fire detection and alarm system. Check the Hall A VESDA Console on the wall behind the door
- Current Target
- Argon pressure (psi)
- Ethane pressure (psi)
- CO2 pressure (psi)
- Visual Hall Inspection OK?
- Truck ramp door closed ( use the camera to see the door from mirror)?
- Septum current (A) and polarity?
- Upstream/downstream corrector currents (A) ?