For more info about the experiments, see PREX-CREX
Links to various logbooks/docDBs
- HALOG - use this for short, prompt, frequent entries and work summaries during running
- "HAPLOG" the PREX/CREX ELOG - use this for more complete summaries
- DocDB - use this for presentations, technotes, instruction manuals
- Wiki (these pages) - for organizing the instructions for running, living documents describing HOW TOs, etc.
- Data tracking, data quality, and analysis results
- Run Configuration/Conditions Database: Allows browsing of the run conditions; this should also contain links into the prompt analysis output as described below.
- Panguin Live: beam charge asymmetry and position difference plots through the injector, primarily intended for OPS to use to evaluate the impact of tuning on the parity quality of the beam. The plots update about every 30 seconds or so, but they accumulate a few minutes (so changes are usually gradual).
- Prompt analysis output: The prompt analysis tool-chain sends plots and text summaries of each run to this directory
Note: You can always put links to the DocDB, elog or HAPLOG; you don't necessarily need to re-write things. Please don't duplicate pages on the wiki; this can lead to confusion if one page is updated and another is not. Please link to existing pages and update those whenever possible.
Topic Specific Logbooks
- DAQ Documentation Portal
- GEM Systems and Hardware Portal
- JAPAN Analysis Module Portal
- Control GUIs Portal
- Beam Modulation Documentation Portal
- Compton Documentation Portal, ELOG
- Moller Polarimeter (hallaweb)
- Green Monster Rework Documentation Portal
- PVDB parity run database
- Experimental Readiness Reviews
- Getting Started with analysis and computing
- HRS DAQ and Analysis for Q2 and Optics
- HOWTO contribute to docDB
- Wiki editing guide