1) Double difference asymmetry grand average comparison table (reference to the average asymmetry ground average comparison table table 1)---Tao Y
2) Using the first 5 ranked EigenVector slopes truncate the analysis and comparing the output results with that by using all 12 EigenVector slopes, which is proposed by Kent---Tao Y.
3) Setting up th Lagrange Multiplier Monte Carlo simulation frame (reference to Paul's proposal note)
4) Checking the Residuals by using the EigenVector slopes from the Lagrange Multiplier methods. (It has been checked by using the traditional dithering slopes.)
5) Put a wrong dithering slope in the Lagrange Multiplier method to check if it will give the corresponding wrong result.
6) Checking dithering coil response individually (dB/dcoil*dD/dB=dD/dcoil)------Ye T.
- Lagrange_12 bpm, regression_12bpm
- dithering (5x5) and regression_5bpm
KK, Kent P, Paul S, Tao Y, Ye T, Victoria O