1) Double difference asymmetry grand average comparison table (reference to the average asymmetry ground average comparison table table 1)
2) The 5 by 5 test, which is proposed by Kent.
3) Setting up th Lagrange Multiplier Monte Carlo simulation frame (reference to Paul's proposal note)
4) Checking Residual by using the EigenVector from the Lagrange Multiplier methods will cross check the code and the method . (It has been checked by using the traditional dithering method and it is "0".)
5) Checking dithering coils individually to pin down the bpm noise
KK, Kent P, Paul S, Tao Y, Ye T, Victoria O